|You can't tell from this photo, but my nose is bleeding.|
Went to the Brewers game last night and watched them embarrass the Nationals. Some highlights...
- A kid in the fourth inning announcing the players coming to bat was named "Jameson Bender."
- During the Power Fan segment where the jumbo screen shows random fans and then lets the crowd cheer for their favorite, one inattentive guy starts picking his nose in giant HD clarity. He was powering something, but it wasn't Brewer fandom.
- College age guys behind us start talking about how beautiful Miller Park is, when one of them says, "Yeah, I mean look at this intricate steel work."
- Guy catches himself on the jumbo screen, sticks his tongue out enthusiastically while inadvertently giving a peace sign below, which can also double as a crude gesture involving lady parts.
- Brewers beat the Nationals decisively thanks to 9Ks from rookie pitcher Mike Fiers.
- Opposing pitcher gave up four runs then left the game to this being shown on the big screen...